Black Star Beer announces winner of ultimate trip contest
But Jillian Anderson from Rapid City, South Dakota, will be taking Black Star Beer’s Maybe The Best Trip Ever.
Check out what she and five of her friends have scored.
- A trip to Whitefish, Montana, where she and her crew will meet master brewers and take a tour of the Great Northern Brewery, where Black Star is made; make her own brew; and design the label for her sudsy creation.
- They’ll learn to fly fish with some of the masters and walk away with rods and cases as gifts.
- A multi-day river rafting trip for Jillian’s entire party.
- A night in Glacier National Park at a mountain chalet where they’ll enjoy a luxury spa package.
- A flight via a private plane to California for two practice sessions with the Sacramento Kings of the NBA.
- They’ll hop back on the plane and head to Las Vegas, where the group will stay free at a world-famous hotel and resort and enjoy a VIP poolside cabana; dinner at a five-star restaurant; and VIP table service complimentary
- Free stuff: a Flip video camera, a Canon camera, Black Star Beer gear and other swag (hoodie, hats, shirts).
Jillian, if you’re reading this and can only find four friends to share this trip … I’ll be your friend!