Black Star Beer’s “Maybe the Best Trip Ever” contest
When Black Star Beer says it’s giving away “Maybe the Best Trip Ever” it isn’t kidding.
In fact, maybe the “Maybe” shouldn’t even be in the name.
Check out what you’ll score if you’re the grand-prize winner – and you can bring along five of your friends:
- A trip to Whitefish, Montana, where you and your crew will: meet master brewers and take a tour of the Great Northern Brewery, where Black Star is made; make your own brew; and design the label for your sudsy creation.
- Learn to fly fish with some of the masters and walk away with rods and cases as gifts.
- Take a multi-day river rafting trip for your entire party.
- Spend a night in Glacier National Park at a mountain chalet where you’ll enjoy a luxury spa package.
- Fly via a private plane to California for two practice sessions with the Sacramento Kings of the NBA.
- Hop back on the plane and head to Las Vegas, where the group will stay free at a world-famous hotel and resort and enjoy a VIP poolside cabana; dinner at a five-star restaurant; and VIP table service complimentary
- Free stuff: a Flip video camera, a Canon camera, Black Star Beer gear and other swag (hoodie, hats, shirts
Is that enough for you? No? Well, the Black Star folks are throwing in a little more: Round-trip airfare tickets so everyone can take a vacation from their Black Star Beer vacation.
To enter, all you need to do is go to the Black Star Facebook page at www.facebook.com/blackstarbeer and “Like” it. The deadline is Aug. 19, and the page has a link to the official rules.
Oh, and the beer? The Black Star website describes it as such:
“Black Star is a double-hopped golden lager based on traditional European Pilsner style beers. It is brewed with both Bavarian Mittelfrüh and Czech Saaz hops and two row malting barley. By hopping it in the kettle, and then again before finishing, Black Star opens with a distinctive hop aroma and a rich, full bodied flavor, yet closes remarkably crisp, light and refreshing.”
In the interest of full disclosure, I entered this contest a few weeks ago. If I were to win, would anyone like to go with me?